Prepare for day-to-day engineering operations by learning how to perform system activities in the environments of your Pega Platform™ applications.
Learn skills to manage your on-premises or Pega Cloud® installation of Pega Platform version 8.x with hands-on exercises for DevOps by using Pega Deployment Manager. Use Predictive Diagnostic Cloud to navigate and identify performance tuning opportunities. Review Pega security and Pega logging features. Deploy a Pega Platform installation to the cloud for client-managed environments.
This course can be tailored for Pega Cloud Services subscribers or client-managed cloud (leveraging cloud infrastructure) providers such as Azure, Amazon Web Services, or your on-premises network.) Cloud Engineering & Administration includes sub-training on DevOps and Predictive Diagnostic Cloud.
After completing this instructor-led course, you should be able to:
- Describe the Pega Platform version 8.x architecture.
- Explain the various deployment nodes that are on the cloud.
- Explain the administration responsibilities for cloud operations.
- Describe and manage security authentication and authorization in Pega Platform version 8.x.
- Manage Database Persistence as well as Database Performance tuning for Pega Platform version 8.x.
- Use system monitoring tools for observability and telemetry with Predictive Diagnostic Cloud.
- Recognize the expectation of the Cloud Engineer to perform DevOps in Pega Platform.
- Predictive Diagnostic Cloud
- Cloud Deployment