Instructor Led Training
Implementing Client Lifecycle Management (CLM)
Implementing Client Lifecycle Management is an introductory training for system architects and anyone that needs to implement or extend technical aspects of Pega Client Lifecycle Management™ for Financial Services. Participants learn how to use the out-of-the-box tools to configure the CLM application to best fit business needs, such as including data and risk models, customizing the user interface, and adding new documentary requirements and regulatory rules.
By the end of this course, you will be able to successfully:
- Extend the out-of-the-box customer journey types and subtypes.
- Use and change the CLM Portal UX.
- Use the Target Operating Model to extend new user groups.
- Extend the data model to implement new features.
- View and modify risk rating rules.
- Define and implement new documentary requirements.
- Use the event-driven architecture.
- Work with KYC Type rules.
- Pega CLM and KYC Overview
- Features and functions of the new release of Pega CLM and KYC
- Application Overview and Implementation
- Implementation and delivery methodology
- Operational Structure
- Customer Journeys
- Customer journeys out of the box
- Customization process for CLM journey types and sub-types
- Data Model
- Data objects
- Data pages
- Data customization model
- Risk Model
- Customer risk-assessment and supporting rules
- User Interface
- Pega CLM portals and roles
- Documentary Requirement
- Maintaining Product
- Integration Features
- Pega CLM integration features
- Event-driven Architecture
- Pega KYC Integration