My Pega account FAQs
Most frequently asked questions
You must have an active Pega account to view your certification.
View our simple PDF guide to learn how to get your Pega certification displayed on your Pega account profile.
If you need help adding an email address to your Pega account, see the FAQ below: How do I add an additional email address to my Pega account?
Use our account merging wizard if you have more than one Pega account and want to consolidate your past activities and achievements into a single Pega account.
- Log in to accounts.pega.com.
- Hover on your name in the upper-right corner and select My Account Settings.
- In the Manage your email addresses section, enter an alternate email address and then click Send Verification.
You will receive an email to verify the new email account. Once verified, the new email address will be marked as an alternate email address for your Pega account.
To confirm the alternate email address has been added to your account, access My Account Settings where you will see your alternate email displayed in the Other Email Addresses section.
Questions about your Pega account
This error indicates that you have not responded to the Confirm your email address notification sent from Pega. Locate the email and confirm your email address using the link provided. This is the only way to activate your Pega account.
To reset the password to your Pega account:
- Click the Need help signing in? link.
- Click Forgot password?
- In the Company Email field, enter the primary email address for your Pega account.
You will receive an email from Pega Accounts with instructions for how to reset your password.