Accessing Predictive Diagnostic Cloud
Your Pega PlatformTM license includes Pega Predictive Diagnostic Cloud (PDC) by default. Your own PDC instance comes preconfigured with your Pega Platform package along with your exclusive virtual user account, called a tenant. Your applications that are a part of Pega Cloud are also already configured to send data to PDC.
Logging in to Predictive Diagnostic Cloud
Quickly access Pega Predictive Diagnostic Cloud (PDC) through the Pega Support Portal. This method uses your Pega Support credentials for the PDC account that is assigned to your Pega Cloud Services environments.
Before you begin:
Before logging in to PDC, make sure that you have the following information:
- A valid Pega Community account that is linked to your organization. For more information, see the “Registering and logging in to Pega Community” section of the Pega Documentation site.
- A designated administrator who is managing your Pega Community account in your organization. The administrator must make sure that you are assigned the appropriate role to submit support tickets and access PDC.
If you are not assigned the appropriate role, contact your company's Pega support administrator to add you as a contact. If you are added to the contact list but still cannot access PDC, contact Pega Support or email the PDC team at [email protected].
- Go to Pega Support.
- In the Support menu, click Access Predictive Diagnostic Cloud.
- Click the Access Predictive Diagnostic Cloud button.
- If your organization uses multiple account IDs or project codes, on the PDC Systems Directory page, click the system that you want to access.
- If you cannot log in, submit a support request to Pega Support. In the request, provide the name and email address of your PDC administrator.
Adding a new monitored system
Add a new system by using the PDC Welcome page. All the systems that PDC monitors require a unique name, and you establish communication between the system and PDC to set up monitoring.
Changing the name of the system you want to monitor
- In Dev Studio, click System > Settings > System Name.
- In the Current Name field, enter a unique and meaningful system name (for example, MyAppProductionServer).
Pointing the monitored system to the PDC instance
- Copy the SOAP URL of the PDC instance:
- Log in to PDC.
- On the PDC Welcome page, in Step 2. Point the monitored system to the Pega PDC instance, in the Adding a new monitored system section, copy the SOAP URL to your clipboard by clicking CLICK HERE.
- In Dev Studio, click System > Settings > Predictive Diagnostic Cloud.
- In the ENDPOINT SOAP URL field, paste the URL.
PDC requires five minutes to display the new system.