The U+ Bank email bot is set up, and you must configure the Email Manager portal to manually triage any emails that do not match the intelligent routing criteria.
Use the following credentials to log in to the exercise system:
Your assignment consists of the following tasks:
Task 1: Set the confidence threshold
In the Intelligent routing, set the confidence threshold to 0.85 to evaluate true only when the confidence score of the topic is greater than or equal to this number.
Task 2: Configure the Email Manager portal and triage emails
In the Portals list, select Email Manager to add the Email Manager portal to your operator access group.
1 Set the confidence threshold
- Log in to App Studio as the System Architect with user name EmailBotDev using password rules
- In the navigation pane of App Studio, click Channels.
- Click My Email Bot to access the channel.
- In the My Email Bot channel, click the Behavior tab.
- In the Intelligent routing section, to the right of the Address Change when condition, click the Gear icon.
- Set the confidence threshold to 0.85 to evaluate as true only when the confidence score of the topic is greater than or equal to this number.
- Click OK.
- Repeat steps 5-7 to set the confidence threshold of the Complaint when condition.
- Save the channel.
2 Configure the Email Manager portal and triage emails
- In the navigation pane of App Studio, click Users > Access to configure the Email Manager portal and triage emails.
- In the Portals list, select Email Manager to add the Email Manager portal to your operator access group.
- Save the access group.
- In the header of App Studio, click Preview application to access the Email Manager portal from the list.
Note: Send a few emails that do not meet any of the intelligent routing conditions in your channel. Ensure that the Otherwise condition in your channel is routed to your work queue. Example: Route to work queue as AwaitingResponse.
Any inbound emails that are not automatically processed by the intelligent routing conditions are displayed in the triage portal.
- Open the exercise system landing page, and then click Email.
- Log in as the Email Client user with username customer1 and password password.
- In the left pane, click Mail to access the Inbox.
- In the header, click Write mail to compose a new email.
- In the To: field, enter UBankHelp@enablement.com
- In the Subject: field, enter Add user.
- In the message field, enter the following content:
Can you please add my spouse to my brokerage account?
- Click Send message.
- Create a second email, and once again send it to UBankHelp@enablement.com
- In the Subject: field, enter Misplaced my card.
- In the message field, state that you lost your card and want a new one. You can use the below text:
Hello! I’ve misplaced my card; can you send me another one?
- Click Send message.
- In the left pane, click Log off to leave the email client.
- In the Email Manager, select Awaiting Response from the list on the upper-left corner.
- Open any email and reply to the message, create a case, or route the email triage case to a new work queue.