Pega Academy™ has helped to create a worldwide community of thousands of Pega Certified Professionals who are drawn together by their commitment to excel in optimizing the value of Pega solutions. Achieving a Pega Professional Certification validates your skills and knowledge for architecting and implementing Pega projects. Achieving one or multiple Professional certifications from Pega Academy demonstrates your commitment to excellence and to being a leader in the industry.
Here are some more reasons why you and your company should consider certification.
Why get certified?
- Separates you from peers - keeps you valuable and marketable
- Raises your confidence level and shows your skills are current
- Shows initiative when certification is not required
- Raises management’s confidence level in you
- Provides personal satisfaction and a valuable career path
Your Company's Benefits
- Increases the competency levels of their teams
- Builds strong, dedicated teams committed to delivering quality
- Promotes ongoing achievement of knowledge and skills
- Improves implementation quality and minimizes project errors
- Speeds time to market by increasing efficiency and reducing costs
100% of Certified System Architects are employed with 98.2% employed full time and the remaining 1.8 percent claiming part-time employment.*
87.1% of survey respondents agree that since becoming certified, they feel there is greater demand for their skills.*
76.4% agree that becoming certified has increased their workplace productivity.*
- Prepare for the exam by taking a Practice exam, available for most exams in Pega Academy.
- Review exam information such as the exam cost, passing score, number of questions, and test topics that are included on the exam. Note that, if applicable, tax may applied to the exam cost when you register to take the exam.
- Create an account with Pearson VUE, Pega Academy’s test delivery provider. Then, register for the exam through the Pearson VUE site. The site also includes certification preparation information such as exam blue prints.
- After you pass an exam, within 1-3 business days after the exam date, you will receive an email notification from Pega Certification with instructions on how to view and download your certificate from your Pega Academy transcript.
- Verify your information on Pega Academy’s Verify Certification search page. Search either by the exact name or the exact email address used in your Pearson VUE account.
Additional certification information
Many Pega Certification-related questions can be answered on our Certification FAQ page.
Pega Certification policies, such as retake policies and exam rescheduling, cancelation and refund policies, can be found on our Policies page.
Contact email@example.com if you have additional questions.