Prepare for the Certified Pega Robotics System Architect (CPRSA) exam by learning the basic functionality, process flow, terminology, and core building blocks of Pega Robot Studio. Discover how to integrate robotic automations with Windows and web applications and use debugging tools to test your solution.
After completing this instructor-led course, you should be able to:
- Learn the features of Pega Robotic Process Automation™.
- Explain the structure of a Robotics solution.
- Implement attended and unattended robots.
- Use out-of-the-box configurations.
- Automate package deployment using Robot Studio.
- Introduction to Pega Robotic Automation
- Project Management
- System Integration
- Debugging and Diagnostics
- Interaction Framework