Prepare for the Certified Pega Senior System Architect (CPSSA) exam by learning how to improve Pega Platform™ implementation skills.
Explore how to configure and build a Pega Platform solution through demos, lectures, and discussions. Gain recognition and credibility that demonstrates your implementation skills. Practice with hands-on exercises and test your comprehension and understanding through quizzes.
After completing this instructor-led course, you should be able to:
- Describe key application development concepts such as rule resolution, enterprise-class structure design, application versioning, ruleset design, and branch development.
- Implement a wide array of functionality, including solving complex case management requirements.
- Implement data and integration requirements, including connecting to external applications and error handling.
- Implement challenging reporting requirements.
- Implement essential security requirements.
- Measure and debug performance-related issues by seeing how performance tools in Pega Platform ensure a performant application.
- Enhance the user experience by learning how to create a Pega Web Mashup.
- Case Management
- Data Management
- User Experience
- Application Development