Enhance your application and begin processing your business cases by inviting collaborators with different skills and roles.For example, you can invite members of a development team so that the team can start working on building your application. When you invite collaborators, you associate them with personas that you create in your application. Personas define type of access that you grant to the users of your application.
- In the navigation pane of App Studio, click Users, and then click People.
- In the working area, click Invite people to your application.
- In the Add users to application window, in the autocomplete field, press the Down arrow key, and then select a user name or email address. Result: If you enter an email address that does not exist, the system creates a new user for you.
In the list, define a type of access that the user has to your application by selecting
When you select a role, you associate a user with a persona. For more information about personas, see Creating personas.
- Click Add.
- Send an email with an invitation to the user by clicking Send invitation.
- Close the Add users to application dialog box.