MyTown plans to deploy robots to automate manual steps within the Inquiry and Service Request case types. An administrator wants to view, schedule, and manage the performance of the robots by using Pega Robot Manager™
You are asked to install Pega Robot Manager. Before you can begin your configuration, you must download and import the Robot Manager into your Pega Platform.
Note: The challenge walkthrough video was recorded on Pega Robot Manager version 8.4.1. The steps remain the same for version 8.4.2.
1 Download Pega Robot Manager from Pega Marketplace
- Click Pega Robot Manager to navigate to the Pega Robot Manager Marketplace page.
- From the Pega Robot Manager page, scroll down to locate Pega Robot Manager version 8.4.2.
- Click Download to save the PegaRobotManager ZIP file to a local drive.
- On your local drive, navigate to the PegaRobotManager ZIP file and extract the file contents to an accessible local directory.
2 Import the Pega Robot Manager application
- Start the Pega Platform instance.
- In the User Name field, enter Admin@mytown.
- In the Password field, enter rules and then press the key.
- From the Dev Studio header, click to open the Import Wizard tab.
- In the Import Wizard tab, under Import file, select Local file.
- Click Choose File to open File Explorer.
- In File Explorer, browse to the PegaRobotManager extraction location.
- Click Rules > PegaRobotManager_v842.jar to select the file.
- Click Import Wizard. to add the file to the
- At the bottom of the Import Wizard tab, click Next to begin importing PegaRobotManager_v842.jar into Pega Platform.
- On the Schema step, click to advance the import process.
- After the first database import completes, click to advance the import process.
- When the import reaches 100% completion, click