U+Bank updates its mortgage rates at the beginning of each yearly quarter. You have been tasked with cloning the Monthly interest article, modifying the content body to match the updated mortgage rates, and setting a future review date. Use the following credentials to log in to the exercise system:
Your assignment consists of the following tasks:
Task 1: Clone an article
Locate the Monthly interest rates article that was published for the previous quarter and clone it to create new content.
Task 2: Modify the cloned article
Update the months and interest rates in the table. Ensure that the new article undergoes review after three months.
Task 3: Add a reference to another article
Add a link to the previous quarter's article inside the body of the cloned article.
1 Clone an article
- Log in as an Author:
- In the User name field, enter kmauthor.
- In the Password field, enter password123!.
- In the navigation pane of Pega Knowledge Portal, click Knowledge > Content.
- Locate the published article Monthly interest rates – First quarter, and thenclick the article title to open it.
- In the header of the article, click Actions > Clone content, and then click Submit.
Note: The new article is displayed with a status of New-Draft.
2 Modify the cloned article
- Change the title of the article to Monthly interest rates – Second quarter.
- Change the abstract of the article to Interest rates for the second quarter.
- In the rich text editor, change the values in the table to match the ones in the following table:
Month Average 30-year fixed APR Average 15-year fixed APR Average 5-year ARM APR
- In the Schedule settings section, select the Schedule review in checkbox.
- Ensure that the schedule for the new review is in 3 months.
3 Add a reference to another article
- In the Content section, click the Article references icon.
- In the list, select the category Home loans.
The articles in the selected category are displayed.
- Select the Monthly interest rates – First quarter article.
Note: The system inserts the article title as a link within the body of the article you are currently editing.
- Click Submit to submit the edited cloned article for publication.