GrantsCo funds ideas and projects to provide public services and wants to use a framework that is composed of assets needed for the standard processes of GrantsCo.
To achieve this goal, the coordinator at GrantsCo wants to extend the framework so that it meets the specific divisional needs of providing grants. To begin the process, the coordinator outlines an application setup process to achieve an implementation layer that is specific to GrantsCo to further outline a workflow that increases user engagement with the grants that GrantsCo provides.
The following table provides the credentials you need to complete the challenge:
1 Set up the Pega Government Platform application
- Log in to the App Studio as the system administration:
- In the User name field, PGPCosmossysadmin
- In the password field, enter rules.
- In the header of App Studio, click Application: Pega Government Platform Cosmos, and then select New Application to choose an application type.
- On the page of application types, click Pega Government Platform Cosmos.
- Click Build with Pega Government Platform Cosmos.
- In the Select case types section, click Continue to reuse all case types.
- In the Select data types section, click Continue to reuse all data types.
- In the Name your application section, in the text field, enter Grants Management Application, and then click Advanced configuration.
- In the Advanced configuration window, configure the identifier for the application, the organization, and the class structure:
- In the Application id field, enter GMA.
- In the Organization settings section, in the Organization name field, enter UGovGrants.
- In the Class layers section, in the Organization field, enter UGov.
- In the Application field, enter GMA.
- Click Save to close the Advanced configuration window.
- In the Name your application section, click Create application.
- On the Congratulations page, in the lower-right corner, click Go to app to open the new application.
- Log off and Log in to the App Studio as the system administration with User name PGPCosmossysadmin and password rules.
- In the navigation pane of App Studio, click PGP > Application setup to verify your setup.
- On the verification page, click Setup application to complete the setup of the Grants Management application.
2 Create a new case type
- In the navigation pane of App Studio, click Case types to access the list of case types.
- On the Case types landing page, in the upper-right corner, click New to create a new case type.
- In the Case type name field, enter Grant.
- Click Next to open and create the new case type.