Prepare for the Certified Pega Lead System Architect (CPLSA) exam by learning how to design the end-to-end Pega Platform™ solution.
Explore the range of topics and disciplines that are required to design a Pega Platform solution that provides an optimal user experience, performs well, and delivers value to the business quickly. Pega Lead System Architects lead implementation teams and ensure that solutions leverage the technology to provide optimum business value. They provide technical mentoring and leadership across teams.
After completing this instructor-led course, you should be able to:
- Identify design options in Pega Platform for particular situations and evaluate these options to form recommendations.
- Employ an analytical approach toward designing a long-lasting Pega Platform solution.
- Design a Pega Platform solution that is built for change.
- CPLSA Mindset
- Pega Platform Design
- Application Design
- Data Modeling
- Work Delegation Design
- Asynchronous Processing Design
- Security Design
- Reporting Design
- User Experience (UX) Design
- Deployment and Testing Design