The Pega Mentored Training program allows Pega developers to remain on billable projects while still developing their skills in a timely manner. This training furthers knowledge of Pega Platform™ application development. Focus on tasks that a Lead System Architect performs to develop a Pega Platform application and prepare for the Certified Pega Lead System Architect (CPLSA) exam.
Mentored Training offers two instructor-guided sessions per week over eight weeks. These sessions facilitate the learning process with demonstrations and quizzes to gauge self-study comprehension. Participants complete the Lead System Architect online mission during the training, which ends with two exam preparation sessions.
The training price includes one Pearson VUE certification voucher valid for the current Architecture exam (CPLSA Part I).
After completing this instructor-led course, you should be able to:
- Identify design options in Pega Platform for particular situations and evaluate these options to form recommendations.
- Employ an analytical approach toward designing a long-lasting Pega Platform solution.
- Design a Pega Platform solution that is built for change.
- CPLSA Mindset
- Pega Platform Design
- Data Modelling Design
- Deployment and Testing Design
- Reporting Design
- User Experience Design
- Application Design
- Work Delegation Design
- Security Design
- Asynchronous Process Design
- CPLSA Exam Preparation
- CPLSA Application Design and Build Exam Preparation