The Pega Mentored Training program allows Pega developers to remain on billable projects while still developing their skills in a timely manner. This training furthers knowledge of Pega Platform™ application development. Focus on tasks that a Senior System Architect performs to develop a Pega Platform application and prepare for the Pega Certified Senior System Architect (PCSSA) exam.
Mentored Training offers two instructor-guided sessions per week over six weeks. These sessions facilitate the learning process with demonstrations and quizzes to gauge self-study comprehension. Participants complete the Senior System Architect online mission during the training, which ends with two included exam preparation sessions.
The training price includes a certification voucher that is valid for the current PCSSA exam.
After completing this instructor-led course, you should be able to:
- Describe key application development concepts such as rule resolution, enterprise-class structure design, application versioning, ruleset design, and branch development.
- Implement a wide array of functionality, including solving complex case management requirements.
- Implement data and integration requirements, including connecting to external applications and error handling.
- Implement challenging reporting requirements.
- Implement essential security requirements.
- Measure and debug performance-related issues by seeing how performance tools in Pega Platform ensure a performant application.
- Enhance the user experience by learning how to create a Pega Web Mashup.
- Case Management
- Data and Integration
- User Experience
- Application Development