Speed up your application development by curating records that you need to include in your case types and data types. Relevant records control design-time prompting and filtering in several areas of App Studio, and as a result, reduce time-consuming searching through unrelated records in your cases.For example, in an insurance application, you can mark a value field of an insured object as a relevant record so that it is available to all child classes, such as a class that stores records for jewelry insurance or vehicle insurance case types.
- In the header of Dev Studio, click Configure Application Inventory Relevant Records .
In the Class Name field, enter the class of a case type
or data type for which you want to display relevant records.
Note: By default, the system displays only active relevant records for the selected class. For more information, see Marking relevant records as active or inactive.
Manage the records by performing any of the following actions:
- To display inactive records for the specified class, select the Show inactive relevant records for the class check box.
- To display records that the current class inherits through the class hierarchy, select the Show inherited relevant records for the class check box.Note: The Mark relevant at column shows at which class level the particular record is relevant.
- To mark a record as active or inactive for the current class, click the Actions icon, and then select an option that meets your need. For example, select Mark active for current class.
- Click Submit.
- App Studio overview
- Rules in Pega Platform applications
- Configuring a data model for a case
- Views for cases