Conducting an interaction
As a customer service representative (CSR) you are tasked to handle interactions through various channels. In this challenge, you will conduct an interaction via a simulated phone call. While on the call, Steve asks what how much is due for his next payment. As a CSR you can leverage the Customer inquiry to record that you informed Steve what his next payment value is.
Use the following credentials to log in to the exercise system:
|Customer Service Representative
Your assignment consists of the following tasks:
Task 1: Start a phone interaction
Start a phone call with Steve Smith.
Task 2: Complete the address change service case
Steve wants to update his address, start an Address Change case and complete all the steps.
Task 3: Record the customer inquiry
Steve also has a question about what his next payment is. Record the customer inquiry and wrap up the interaction.
1 Start a phone interaction
- Log in to the exercise environment using the following credentials:
- Click + > Demo Pop: Steve Smith, verified, to start a phone interaction with Steve Smith.
- Click Accept to answer the call.
2 Complete the address change service case
- Click Add case, to display the list of available tasks.
- Double click, Address change to start an address change service case.
- Update the address for Steve Smith and advance through the case until completion.
3 Record the customer inquiry
- Click Customer inquiry to record tell Steve Smith what his next payment amount is.
- Select minimum due amount and click Submit.
- Click Wrap up to conclude the interaction.
- Select a Reason for interaction and click Submit to complete the interaction.