U+ Bank has several credit cards. However, the marketing team wants to use a Standard card with “0% APR” and “no annual fee” as the first promotion.
Use the following credentials to log in to the exercise system:
In this mission, challenges are built on top of each other. Hence when you click on Initialize Pega or Reset Instance in this challenge, you first need to complete the previous challenge(s).
Your assignment consists of the following tasks:
Task 1: Create an action called Standard Card
Create an Action called Standard card under the Sales issue and CreditCards group.
Task 2: Enter action details
Enter action details such as Description and Benefits to capture the characteristics of the promotion to be displayed on the website.
1 Create an action called Standard Card
- Log in as Decisioning Analyst with user name CDHAnalyst and password rules.
- In the navigation pane on the left, click Content > Actions to open the Actions landing page.
- In the upper right, click Create > Action to open the Create Action window.
- In the Create Action window, enter or select the following information:
- Short description: Standard card
- Issue: Sales
- Group: CreditCards
- Click Create and open to open the Edit Offer window.
2 Enter action details
- In the Edit Offer window, enter the following details:
- Key code: STANDARDCARD
- Description: 0% APR and no annual fee
- Benefits: 0% intro APR for 15 billing cycles. $0 intro balance transfer fee. No annual fee.
- Thumbnail image: webwb/StandardCreditCard.png
- Click Save to save the values that you entered.
- Close the action to return to the Actions landing page.
- Refresh the Actions landing page to see the Standard card action.