Prepare for the Certified Pega Business Architect (CPBA) exam by learning about the features of App Studio in Pega Platform™, which you can use to develop applications that advance the digital transformation of organizations. Become familiar with the Pega Express™ delivery approach and the Center-Out™ business architecture.
Capture feature-focused requirements directly and prototype business applications through demos, lectures, and discussions. As a key member of the development team, the Certified Pega Business Architect collaborates with Pega Certified System Architects, participating in every aspect of the design and construction of a Pega Platform application.
After completing this instructor-led course, you should be able to:
- Describe key concepts of the Pega Express delivery approach.
- Implement data and integration points directly into your case life cycle.
- Manage user roles, assignments, and service-level agreements.
- Customize UI elements and dynamic UI without coding.
- Manage feature-based application development.
- Implement user stories and document feedback items and bugs.
- Create different types of business and process reports.
- Configure mobile app channels.
- Use Pega Mobile preview.
- Case Management
- Data Management
- Pega Express
- User Experience