Adding cases and responses to the email bot
Adding cases and responses
- On the Behavior tab, under the Suggested cases section, click Add suggested case and select the case from the drop-down list.
- Click the Submit to add the case and close the modal.
Note: Before the entity mapping can be defined for the case, entity models must be added to Pega Email Bot’s text analyzer rule. Any entity models that are added to Pega Email Bot’s text analyzer will be run against the email and attachment text when the email is received.
- On the the Behavior tab, in the Text analyzer section, click Open text analyzer rule to open the channel’s text analyzer.
- On the text analyzer rule, click Add extraction model and select the entity model that you want to add.
- Click Submit.
- Save the text analyzer rule.
- Navigate back to the Behavior tab of Pega Email Bot, and to the right of the case, click the Gear icon to edit the entity mapping for this case.
- On the Entities extraction tab, add any appropriate entity mappings for the service case.
Note: If the entity values are extracted from the email body, they are automatically copied to the service case properties as defined here.
- On the the Behavior tab, in the Text analyzer section, click Edit topics to open a dialog box that displays all of the topics available within your channel’s text analyzer.
Note: A topic should is automatically created once the case is added by clicking Add suggested case in step 1. Before a suggested reply is added to the channel, a topic must be created to associate with the response.
- Click Add Topic to add a new topic to the channel.
- Click Submit.
- Click Save.
- On the Behavior tab, in the Suggested replies section, click Add suggested reply to add a new reply.
- Select an email template and select the topics with which to associate this template.
- Optional: Edit the email template from the dialog box by clicking the Edit button. Click the Submit button to Save.