Provide customer service representatives (CSRs) with an ability to perform out-of-sequence tasks when your business process enters a specific stage by adding optional actions to stages.
- In the navigation pane of App Studio, click Case types, and then click the case type that you want to open.
- In the case working area, on the Workflow tab, click Optional actions.
- In the Stage-only actions section, under the stage that you want to supplement with an optional action, click Action.
In the Action menu, select the type of action that you want to
- To add a task, click Collect information.
- To add a process, click Process, and then add steps by
For more information about configuring steps, see Adding a step to a process.
- To add a multistep form, click Multistep form, and then add steps by clicking Form step.
- To add a user action, click More User actions action name , and then click Select.
- In the text field, replace the default label for the action with a descriptive action name.
- Click Save.
At run time, the action appears in the header of a case when the case enters the stage.