To increase productivity and facilitate distribution of the workload in your application development process, create a team. You can then assign work to team members, and speed up resolution of your cases by providing the team with collaboration tools.
- In the header of App Studio, navigate to a portal that contains the Teams widget.
- In the navigation pane, click Teams.
- In the header of the My Teams section, click Create team.
In the Create team window, provide information about the
- In the Name field, enter a unique team name.
- Optional: To provide more information about the team, in the About field, enter some text that describes the purpose of the team.
- In the Manager field, press the Down arrow key, and then select the name of the user who supervises the work of the team.
- Click Submit.
Add team members:
- In the My Teams section, click the team name.
- On the Team page, in the Members section, click the Edit members icon.
- In the Edit members window, in the text field, press the Down arrow key, and then select a user name.
- Click Add.
- Click Submit.
- Optional: To edit information about the team, on the Team page, click Actions Edit team information .
- Creating work groups
Manage work inside your organization logically and efficiently by creating work groups. A work group connects a manager and a group of reporting users to enable relevant workflow management and improve communication.
- Creating a work queue
To improve workload management and task routing in your application, create a work queue that holds assignments for operators and robotic queues. Because you associate a work queue with a group of users or a robotic queue, you logically and efficiently categorize work inside your organization.
- Adding a secondary manager to a team
Increase the visibility of your work by associating your team with more than one manager.
- Defining areas of expertise for a team
As a team manager, define areas of expertise for your team to ensure that your application routes assignments to users with relevant skills.
- Deleting a team
Delete a team when it does have any associated users or work queues to reduce complexity in your application.
- Inviting collaborators to your application
Enhance your application and begin processing your business cases by inviting collaborators with different skills and roles.
- Updating the organizational structure by using the organizational chart
Reflect the growth of your company by creating new elements in your organizational structure. As your organization develops, you can add new divisions, units, and sub-units that correspond with new elements of your enterprise. Maintaining an organizational structure can accelerate your application development, as you can reuse different application elements across your organization.