Pega Robot Project Wizard
The Pega Robot Project Wizard allows you to create new projects that include any required project items. The wizard:
- Standardizes the software development process by offering common initial values for the solution.
- Allows you to add and customize all components within a project at one time instead of using several processes.
- Allows you to create a new file directory and specify organization structure for the project.
Pega Robot Project Wizard features
The Pega Robot Project wizard also allows you to add and configure various project items:
- Adapters – You can specify the Application path associated with a Windows adapter or the URL for the start page of a web application.
- Automations – You can add an automation using an automation template.
- Global Containers – You can add specific variables and components to the global container.
- New Folder – You can add a new folder to a new or existing project and organize the solution’s project items. When you create a new folder for the project, you can see changes to Solution Explorer in real time.
Note: It is a best practice to add folders and organizational items early in the process. Determine the hierarchy first to ensure that all items remain organized in the solution.