Manage reports that use complex logic by including aggregated data from
other reports. In your main report, you can use aggregate functions, such as
Is less than, to include specific data from other
- Combine the subreport data with the main report by following steps 1 through 6 in Using join filters to combine data in reports.
On the Query tab, in the Edit
filters section, create a filter to display specific data:
- Click Add filter, and in the Column source field, reference the subreport property that fetches the target data. For example: Enter SUBREPORT1.Subordinates_Count to reference the Managees Count property of the subreport.
- In the Relationship list, select a relational operator for the filter condition. For example: Select Greater than to filter the results to display values greater than those specified in the filter condition.
- In the Value field, specify a comparison value for the relational operator. For example: Enter 10 to display properties whose values are greater than 10.
- Select the Remove duplicate rows check box to discard rows that contain duplicate values.
- In the upper-right corner of the report definition, click Save.