The Pega Knowledge Troubleshooter provides dynamic diagnostics capabilities to help diagnose common product or service issues. It contains related questions and actions designed to guide your customers to help diagnose service issues. Your task is to create a Card replacement troubleshooter that is accessible from Pega Interaction Portal so that users can diagnose service issues.
Use the following credentials to log in to the exercise system:
|Customer Service Representative||cacsr||password123!|
Your assignment consists of the following tasks:
Task 1: Download the Images
Task 2: Create a troubleshooter category for Card replacement
In the Pega Knowledge portal, use the troubleshooter categories configuration tool to create the troubleshooter categories based on the targeted product areas and related problem types, sub-problem types, and the corresponding troubleshooter.
Task 3: Create a troubleshooter
Create a troubleshooter to present one or more questions to a user. Organize your questions to guide the user through the appropriate diagnostic steps.
Task 4: Assign the new troubleshooter to the Card replacement category
In the first section, we assigned a placeholder. Now we assign the newly created troubleshooter to the Card replacement category.
Task 5: Confirm your work
As the customer service representative, confirm the newly created troubleshooter from the interaction portal using Guided troubleshooting task and diagnose the service issues.
Confirm your work
- Log in to the Pega Customer Service Interaction Portal with username cacsr and password password123!.
- In the header of the Pega Customer Service, click New > Demo Screen Pops > Demo Pop - CONNOR and Accept the call.
- Click Add task > Guided troubleshooting.
- Click Add tasks.
- In the Product list, select Card replacement.
- In the Problem list, select New card.
- In the Sub-problem list, select Physical damage.
- Click Submit to launch the troubleshooter.
- Continue the process based on the instructions provided by the troubleshooter.