Define fields to structure the data that defines a single object. You can add fields to data types and specify the field type, such as Picklist, Boolean, or Text (single line). For example, to include a field that displays the confirmation number for an online order, you might add a Confirmation number field to the Purchase order data type, and then select Text (single line) as the field type.
- In the App Studio navigation panel, click Data.
- Under Data, click Data types and integrations.
- Click a data type name.
- Add fields by repeating the following actions for each field:
- On the Data model tab, click + Add field.
- Enter the name of the field.
- In the Type column, select the data type that you want to store.
- Click Save.