Define the data to populate the fields in a data type by adding a record.
- In the App Studio navigation panel, click Data.
- Under Data, click Data types and integrations.
- Click a data type name.
- In the data type, click the Records tab.
- Click Add record.
- For each field column, add a record.
For example, a record in the Courses data type might include the following:
- ID: ENG-001
- Title: Engineering Orientation
- Description: Learn the basic organization of the Engineering group
- Hours: 2
- Department: Engineering
- Click Save.