From Access Manager, you can view and edit operator permissions in an access group or for all access groups of the current operator. You can view all flows and flow actions defined for each case type in the selected application or applications.
You do not have to save modifications made in Access Manager because they are immediately implemented.To customize role-based security for applications:
- In the header of Dev Studio, click .
- In the Access Group list, select the access group you want to modify.
- In the column, click the arrow next to the case type that you want to modify to expand the operator permissions.
- Click the permission icon to change the operator permission in the Role dialog box.
- Select Full Access to grant the operator full permission.
- Select No Access to deny the operator access.
- Select Conditional to grant conditional access, and enter or select a condition that, when true, grants the operator permission.
- In the Role dialog box, click OK to apply the changes.