Wrap up and resources
Congratulations on completing this mission!
With assistance from Ren, you examined the foundational technologies and processes found in every Pega application.
Pega provides a variety of resources so that you can continue exploring all that can be accomplished using Pega Platform™.
Pega Academy offers a variety of materials to advance your knowledge of Pega Platform. Pega Academy incorporates a modular learning approach into its curriculum and training. Real-world scenarios are mapped right into the Pega technology, making it clear when and why to use specific capabilities.
The following series of missions are designed to teach application development on Pega Platform, from basic introductory material through to the advanced knowledge required by a Lead System architect.
- Introduction to Pega Platform – A high-level overview of Pega Platform.
- Low-Code App Builder – This mission will expand on the foundational elements explored in the App Building Foundations mission.
- Low-Code App Builder Extended – A more detailed examination of the information covered in the Low-Code App Builder mission.
- System Architect – Building on Low-Code and Low-Code Extended, this content examines some of the more sophisticated concepts and technologies found in Pega Platform applications.
- Senior System Architect – Expanding on the System Architect mission, SSA is much more technical in nature. It focuses on creating applications that are designed and built for reusability across multiple lines of a business.
- Lead System Architect – The most advanced of the System Architect missions, LSA focuses on the skill necessary to design a Pega Platform solution that delivers both maximum business value and an optimal user experience.
Each of these missions includes hands-on challenges that reinforce the content and provide valuable experience in building applications using Pega Platform.
Successful completion of each mission results in a badge allowing you to both track and showcase your knowledge of Pega Platform.
Certifications are also available for System Architect, Senior System Architect, and Lead System Architect. Additional information about these certifications is available on the Pega Academy System Architect Certifications page.
Pega Community is an online educational resource for both aspiring and experienced Pega developers.
Pega Community's Pega Platform page provides access to content that is extensive and easily searchable by capability or topic.
Pega Platform documentation offers procedural step-by-step instructions for the actions required to successfully build a Pega Platform application.
Pega Community's Collaboration Center is an online resource for asking questions, discussing experiences, and sharing ideas related to Pega Platform.
The Pega Community website will be a valuable addition to your Pega Platform toolbox.
Pega App Factory
Pega’s Low-Code App Factory is a lightweight framework that runs on Pega Platform and enables application development.
You will likely be using the App Factory to authorize and build applications if your organization uses Pega Platform.
Learn more about App Factory in the following locations:
Pega Community’s App Factory page includes a video that highlights the end-to-end process of publishing an application using Pega's App Factory. Please contact your App Factory Coach to learn about the publishing process followed by your organization.
Regardless of the resource that you use to extend your knowledge, remember that Pega Platform itself is an invaluable tool for streamlining and automating your individual or small-team business process.
Check your knowledge with the following interaction: