Configuring a portal
GoGoRoad provides roadside assistance services through contracted vendors. To ensure customer satisfaction and service consistency across vendors, auditors review common service requests (including vehicle unlock, tire repair, and battery charge). The new auditor role requires a unique interface. As the Director of Vendor Management, create a new Auditor portal and add an existing page to view recent cases.
The following table provides the credentials you need to complete the challenge.
1 Create a channel interface for the auditor
- In the App Studio navigation pane, click Channels to display the current channel interfaces.
- Under Create new channel interface, click
- In the Portal name field, enter Auditor.
- In the Description field, enter Custom portal for the GoGoRoad auditor.
- Hover over the Header, Left tile, and then click Configure.
- From the
- Click .
From the new portal window, clickand then select a page from the list to add the page to the layout.Note: The pages listed in the following image may vary from the pages available on your system.
- In the upper right, click .
2 Verify your work
- In the App Studio header, click .
- In the App Studio header, click to view the Auditor channel interface.
- Verify that the My Cases list is visible by default and that the page you added is visible in the navigation menu.