Roadside assistance requests are covered for customers who have opted for the higher membership coverage level. Configure the Enter payment information and Invoice customer processes to start when the customer coverage level is not a Gold membership.
The following table provides the credentials you need to complete the challenge.
1 Add start conditions to the Enter payment information and Invoice customer processes
- From the App Studio navigation pane, click Case types > Assistance Request to open the Assistance request case life cycle.
- In the Submission stage, click the Enter payment information process.
- In the contextual properties pane on the right, from the Start process (otherwise skip) drop-down, select Custom condition to display a Gear icon to the right of the drop-down.
- Click the Gear icon to display the Configure condition dialog box.
- In the Configure condition dialog box, from the Field drop-down, select Coverage level.
Note: You can search for the Coverage level field using the search field or by clicking Fields > Customer ID to display the list of fields in the Customer data type.
- From the Comparator drop-down, select is not equal to.
- In the Value field, enter Gold to test whether the customer has elected the Gold coverage level.
- Click Submit to complete the configuration of the condition and return to the case life cycle.
- On the Resolution stage, select the Invoice customer process.
- Repeat steps 3-8 to add a custom condition to the Invoice customer process that starts the process only if the customer has not elected Gold coverage level.
- Click Save to save your progress on the Assistance request work flow.
2 Confirm your work
- Run a new instance of the Assitance request case type.
- Advance to the Enter customer information form.
- In the Enter customer information form, in the Customer ID field, enter firstname.lastname@example.org, which is associated with the Gold coverage level.
- Click outside the Customer ID field to display the customer information associated with the Customer ID.
- Advance the case past the Identify vehicle form. The Enter payment information process is skipped.
Tip: You can view where you are in the case life cycle by clicking Actions > Where am I. When you skip the Enter payment information process, the check mark icon is not displayed next to Enter payment information.
- In the Approval view, click Approve.
- Advance the case to complete the Service stage. The case is resolved after the Service stage is completed.